Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Note

I share all with you, krishna only to benumb the past that play yet another role

in the present.

you had shown me in nights the sky wearing the crescent, I wore the smile and promise you

will continue tomorrow, look i learnt things well from you, I don't want to be a creek but want to flow with you.

I never read Gita , but i read you as a beautiful picture

And bickered with you as you stay beside, i uttered your name not with devotion, but with need.

and compelled your presence in the worse things always. Let me introduce myself to you

I am a biped born and lived many years, lives with a soft , feather made heart , a thin appearance what else, here i leave everything to the folk , let them tell the rest.

Krishna it seems better i make my world you and me.

That I can persistently love you, your love will be ablaze on my top and i will melt like the candle Only with you my Lord....

No comments: