Monday, August 11, 2008

Thank you

Iam drunk to the extreme which i could..I started to pace with the new discovered life. enjoying each moment as Iam obliged to the Almighty for sending me on earth. I thank you Sankee for indulgent in the daru party. I hosted it in my flat today , doesnt mean i invited a group, but just one of my friends. It was amazing playing boniem in the background...I could see I am alive with each moment..my body moved passionately with each beat. I called up my friend sarika , was she astonished to hear me babbling over phone? dont know but she was laughing & really laughing but i shall share some really happening things i am happy. you know its raining outside lying on my bed with my lapie I urge for a tight hug, to put my loosen hands on some shoulder and warmth of a muggy kiss and may be more Is it because i dont believe in Chastity or Im not a virgin though, cant figure out. Iam in my early twenties now..and conclude life doesnt hold much than living each moment with due bliss. I dont see what i have done and what went wrong and never repent as my past leftovers hold most of the secrets shamelessly, but aspiring what i could do more to correct it later..isnt it crazy? I tried to call Amal , my mentor friend, who silently bears all my tension, today i tell you my most precious buddies on earth are sarika and Amal. Now Let me take refuge under my quilt alone with a bigie pillow. I believe nights are just endless for me because i wish to see most beautiful dreams yet my heart has ever imagined and a wish may a star falls from the blue sky to wish luck my longing desires. Thank you life.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Lovely.........truly admirable fantasies.I could feel ur happiness in ur words that This i life.......ya....this is also life..........

Binoy Mathew said...

Your Blog is far more better than the celeb blog " the compulsive confessor"
and this too ur at the extreams..

Binoy Mathew said...

by the by who is this ur new friend..? Amal...?