Saturday, August 16, 2008

Your Message

I got up late, morning power failure continuation of yesterday( August 15) took my nerves out.
Yesterday one , two , three ,...times I telephoned the Kerala state electricity board and those assholes didn't even bother to look into the matter. DAMNABLE!!! I cursed being curled up in my couch. How can I be proud to be an Indian? My Independence day was rather miserable in the darkness than enjoying my freedom..Crap I thought being eyes opened, India once had a Culture , Tradition and Heritage ..just had..now Enormous rape stories , adulteration, big political molestations , absconding , kidnapping , cheap faking India growth story Ads with a Lady and her puppet and latest to the addition terrific terror attacks , though scary , I guess officials enjoying it as crackers lit up on an occasion, sad India! after all we all need something to be brought into the headlines...yes I am talking about how a morning newspaper can spoil your whole day and overthrow the taste of first coffee sip other than Abinav Bindra smiling , deliberately being modest declaring it just happened , if not me then someone else , I am controlled yet happy..huhhh.

And a thought about heavy traffic , nose piercing rotten garbage smell , agitations and a whole system gone out of control made me hug my pillow more tightly and loll in the bed.
stretched my hand to get my mobile, inevitable of my composite life, put it in general mode from silent and a quick scan through those good morning msgs..reported my bad morning to all of them and went to toilet ..into a task of striping clothes..nude..not bad .....flushing cold water on my face, water dripping as tiny blobs , holding tooth paste trying to conduct a wild rock concert ..ohh really I love my time spent in my bathroom..Refreshed sitting on my breakfast table my mobile beeped , checked its Amal's msg" A wonderful day does not need electricity , power , money or anything ..It needs only a good heart, peaceful mind and a sound body and that creates the magic'' wah..response to my report on my ill morning...was a remedy to my outgrown thoughts. I know my fastidious talks really evoke your senses ans response hahah ..
so I was all set and again beep beep, checked it Amal saying" got bored?? even i was bored sitting in this moving iron machine, with momentary life..so thought of making you more bored with my absurd philosophy..enjoy"..ohhh Im stupid..true people do think like me ..so you weren't serious about your msg? Let me relax relax relax......

2 comments:

Binoy Mathew said...

Only a MATURED CIVILIAN society can make the country beautiful.. The culprtis are me u and all who live in India. India is a country where the word "freedom" is extensively used and do exist in varied forms, and lacks too in other ways..( most often the personel freedom).

If the KSEB wants to make your Holidays beautiful, the staffs must be paid well. And from where the money comes to the eschequre? the tariffs. But the people enjoy the electricity with subsidy rates, where in the subsidy that only people below poverty line can avail, is well distributed among the rich and richest of India. Then how can a govt with fiscal deficit can pay their staff sufficiently..? Do u think an Underpaid employee would be generous enough to work for the public when he wants to enjoy a holiday..?

When people are outside India, they follow the rules. Never throws waste in public places, never spits on road, but once they are back, they forget all those rules ouside India, and live to the rules of This country.

So do other countries too. India is a country where no hard and fast rules are created to ban hazardous things. So all developed nations and multi national companies uses India as a tool for their banned products( India Is the largest producer of poisons -eg Bayer, which is banned in all developed nations.)

Indian, mostly the metropolitans generate the 80% of total waste and dump those wastes in the rural areas or public places making you say " nose piercing rotten garbage smell ". The awareness campaignes fall to deaf ears as far as they are concerned.

after all who is to blame? The govt? In developed countries the society,and corporates alike pay their taxes to support govt, where in India, Those who alleges govt of curruption and mismanagement evade taxes that would be a perenniel source of Income to the country, using the same "corrupted machinery", and amass wealth into their pocket.

So thats India, an open ground where anyone can play any game..

AD said...

so whom to blame? not me and you ..but the whole legal system , govt itseld is corrupted , then how cannot be the people?