Friday, August 29, 2008

Magic Moments

Nothing but life remains so perplexed to be answered correctly..I get up and flow unknowingly to a unknown destination..rubbish ? no..that is life for me...yesterday night when i was drunk and on a verge to threw up my friend ragi has called me up so surprisingly.sooo sorrry was not bale to spaek to you well..my friend helped me out to hold my mob..yeas so you are here in chennai..i assure before you fly to US will have some real nice talk on life and stuff..and I understand you..and you are not lost ..to be desperate..but I understand your missing feeling..but yet... its LIFE!!!!!!! .today morning was so enlighted with my bro 's call from sidney...and My boss trying to get me online inbetween..yes boss i understand your concern....I will not run away..relax it is morning 7.30 only... .you know after his marriage( my bro) he has never thought about me..( c how ppl change) ( didnt call me up for many months...huh i was also sooo beeezy with loadz of activities( hope you understand folks)...:))..today i enjoyed my work as it involved a bit of gossiping and hot , spicy random discussions and colleagues were quite unsual in their behaviour(HMMM wondered)..

Evening I had gone for a movie' bachna e haseeno' was kinda okay!!! simple story of a guy ditching two girls and going back to them ( mood of repentance) and stuff..after all does a movie talk about real life? hmm hardly right?...yeah but frankly i was so fascinated by Raj's char( Ranbir in the movie)...to live a life like that..do you think its too much? huhhh..no but I doubt will I be able to dump someone?..never..Because I may not be virgin..but I truly believe in true love...I want to love and be loved..you can have sex with a chosen person..irrespective of night or day , race or region...because you just wanna quell your lust... .but will never touch the felicity of making love being in love...its amazing ..I tell you it not only arrests your body but complete soul and mind...and then only you will be united with your partner to the core...yeah I was talking about the movie...I liked it..what? dont ask me ..But Iam not shy either to say yes truly those naked and exposed bodies too....and the one passionate kissing seen too...really made me remind about those wonderful juicy and terrific kisses I had and still that smell of your sighs lasts in the air...But cant catch it...as past is gorgeaous to cherish...for pleasure be with the present...and I pace with present only..

Today when my friend was speeding on the roads of cochin..I didnt know what is fear...because it had left me long back...vehicle's noises, lights and drive didnt scare me either Now Iam packed in a premium pack..so cool to be approached and dare to say I have lost some values...as holding those values didnt help me most of the times...reality is I enjoy to the fullest..and I design my destiny now.....drinking? yes I enjoy it regularly in my flat..hmm smoking ? not tried..but true not a active smoker ...Passively yes I do( My friends keep lit up cigarette on their lips)..and I adore that manly black smoky lips tooo..what a change......( didnt say destiny is my slave..hmm sorry)...Sarika was gone for a self development program and kept herself so busy that didnt have time at all to call me...okay!!! dont have complaints..but Friend..missed you too..though I express it soo pooorly..and Amal ...you should start readimg my blog and buddy its only you who could be troubled on earth by me...dont have much people reading it..( big concern)..yeah should I import Shakeera or Rakhi sawant to pose on my blog to attract readers??? hmm Iam thinking...s0o Iam drunk tonight too..and feel to be united with a body too...hammm sinnnn? nnnoooooo thats a need..so lonely....let me think about that soo passionate , needy kiss or those myriad love making moments so shamelessly ...because it becomes sooo hard to stay a bachelor tooo...hhummmm..sooo folksssssss ciyaaaa guuuuuddddddddddddhhhh nittttetttttttttt
Lets hope life will have some more magic moments...:)

1 comment:

Binoy Mathew said...

hmmm write more and more.. Let some hot stuffs fill ur blogs.. If u bring some celebrities to pause for ur blog..."wow....!!!"