Sunday, August 17, 2008

Can HUg ME Again

Dear..now I need to be embraced by you , If you ask me do you still love me? I may say no , If you ask me would you love me ? I may say no..but If you ask me do I come in your thoughts..I tell you ..yes today you crossed my mind..Many times..I got reminded about that fervour of nights..those fervent a great many mouth to mouth kisses in the dim yellow shades of my room and walls propagating mumbles of pleasure, love echoing and the great strikes of promises as peals in ears.lolling in the bed and smelling you , was addicted to your smell ,And how many days i perfumed my pillows for your presence. No nights but days were ignited by us being together.

Your laden body , your poisonous eyes a sigh away made me strand, hardly able to poise..

sundry emotions..your tepid lips on my cheeks and I loved rubbing my lips on your perspired crest..I loved your strode after those wild merry making and straddle pose on sofa , tangling long legs and ruddy face fondling my neck..I loved you completely when i was in love with you..both your body and soul. I nag myself only for our rupture with no rue.

Dear I may need you all again, I shamelessly adore those joys with you trice and I am blissful to see your scribbles in my life pages as everything about you was endearing and was an experience unforgotten.

Hug me once again..I long for it..madly

1 comment:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.