Wednesday, August 27, 2008

People

I tell you sankee is the best company to booze with..today one peg hmm two peg .hmmm cant recollect much...each moment goes meeting new life and every day is a discovery and life has started reflecting so much of endless longing desires ..pity life!! I tell you the this is the one way to be relaxed and breathe..sitting in the office and seeing those sulky and dreary faces really nullifies the glee a best morning could give..frankly sometimes or mostly but truth is i hate my office ...rarely? cant say...hmm need to think ..yes but I hate it ( always? need to still check and analyze)..my entry to office starts with that dry smile of security guard( cursing for not sleeping last night or reflects the disgust to the life?( cant read!)behind the glass door those faces enacting aggressiveness , haughtiness and multicolored feeling which hardly my mind could grab...sometimes for Anish ( a colleague) it is so tough to smile or his face is always deformed like he is stung by wasp? pity on you Anish...I really laugh at those guys who really stay and stay forever in such nonsensical ,rigid and disgusting thoughts of spoilt dignity and fake pride..being a man why cant you try to smile Anish..( atleast understand it is a good exercise for face..chukkles)It is not only Anish but a group who discriminate and underestimate people..but you guys are really a mode of entertainment for mefunny , stupid , yet very differently creative ( odd)...so continue doing good things as i do like to enjoy these little joys of life Im so sleepy to write more..... so let me shed clothes to sleep so free of strings tonight ...

3 comments:

Binoy Mathew said...

wahhh.. nice article to read.. thoght provoking.. by the bye.. do u smile at people always..? ha ha ha... nice to think about it..na..? (i was thinking myself whether i used to smile at my friends when i see them?

Julie said...

I was going thru ur office n cud visualise all d funny n rigid elements.How cud u omit Kudy n Dakini.But aren't u too one among those muscle mans who purposely puts on the trainer buji jada:)as u say u have to show off at times

AD said...

yeah true ..they would be captured in my words soon...u will not lose an opportunity to read them on my blog soon..hahahah