Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Desultory Life

Today i was loaded with work at my office , sitting infront of a lap top and staring is not a easy job too. Life has not changed much other than some career progression and it goes dull and dear. Now just back to my Bachelor Pad and quelled my hunger with two sandwiches and again blogging Let me write something about Leena , I used to report to Leena , My first ever lady Boss. Though very peculiar she has never caressed me but only other team members who were more masculine than me. I had never liked her because of her discrimination or attitude don’t know and still I discard her from my thoughts , but now Iam writing about her only because I saw her today in the heavy traffic , drenched completely , with worse faded make up and horrid looks( Iam enjoying describing her so) but actually she is. Can’t help it. she was abreast of the times , especially in grotesque outfits and wearisome make up..and was a complete flirt and eye balls rolling for winsome macho males. she never had any managerial skills other than flirting and show off. Her sight was disgusting for me. But my colleague antony was her real favourite , I really doubt were her tastes too strange..Antony was dark , 6 ft , with broader chest and good physique. I remember targets never bothered her when she was in one to one meeting with him.
I have heard a lot about her when I was handling NRI services, nothing good , but all maiming her character. A senior officer in the section used to describe the way she used to get draped in a saree to canvas customer in her initial sales career. but though i never liked her , i wouldn’t ever imagined her in that way. after all she was my Boss. People poked fun at her , becoz of her life style as a mother , a wife and a professional. Husband was a senior executive in a leading company and her kid enjoyed the company of a servent.Her desultory days and night parties with high drinking habits arrested her life. After six months of my joining she resigned and joined another group of companies, I remember for her farewell party she had come in a sexy outfit and her lips bulged as if it was sucked and bit. six months later I met her on train between my official trip , her destination was also same to mine and we exchanged cold hellos , surprisingly when i turned back I found her sitting with another man , couldn’t make out who is that because he was reading a paper and his face was covered with spread newspaper. My curiosity didn’t allow me to stop. Again i turned back and He was Rajeet , who worked with her in my company and now both of them belong to different companies, but united for this journey to make this a official cum personal trip. I remember their clutched hands and intimacy in the back seat. When i shared this with my friend , his reply made me more speechless as he found her in his flat for three days , day and night as his parents went to Pune to his sister. I guess we are so westernized to forget the moral values in our lives
Or is it the work culture that shapes our mind hence forth?

1 comment:

Binoy Mathew said...

no comments.. language is good...