Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Preferences

I now a days don't connect much with my friends , classmates or old friends as my wave length pulsates rapidly . My life and mind are abstrusest to be clutched . These days I have started believing too much in tarot cards and lurked luck on it( it seems) , Being a Harthal sitting back at home I enjoyed surfing all those astrology sites..humm you know its amazing especially this one " newagestore" awesome. You know many confidential Q's I asked and all hit bull's eye. nothing was left to do other than some hang outs or trips planned with friends ..which my friends didn't call me for.Seeing my friends going for trips and enjoying themselves dropped a missing feeling in my mind and made me think about the feeble relationships , which i still hold so close ,tries to overestimate it , though seems to be a porous pot to be filled with love. Friends! those wonderful snaps loaded on orkut , has drawn a perfect picture of enliven moments which i was not a part of.Bonds planted , watered and bloomed in the labs , hostel rooms ,formed to share views , to oppose a sulky professor,to share light yet bombastic little gossips , sitting and grouping in the mess for silly fights , yes those moments ask me how can you forget me my friends?

I may not be sequestered , may have people to talk to but I miss you all. And i find myself so unique that i can never be a part of you again. for how many roles i have taken up for you? A Mentor, A typist, A listener, A counsellor, A supporter , A follower , A teacher , A guide , A companion , A shoulder , A hand , on and on..Was it a folly? I have decided here on i will not turn up for any gatherings called by you.

My mind is so repellent to the proximity of these fake bonds around me now. sensation of any of your presence will not end in glee either. These tenable relations are rusted and not worth keeping. So i prefer books, coffee, movies , being myself , dreaming, Internet , Chinese or north Indian spicy food ,glimpse of Olympics and of course a bit of wild dating to you friends.

5 comments:

Binoy Mathew said...

"My mind is so repellent to the proximity of these fake bonds around me now "

do u thonk all relationships are fake bonds..

Binoy Mathew said...

You dont need to make lots of friends, but make a few that would be with u.. "a friend of all is a friend to none..." (its my openion)

and you dont need to be deperate..Its quite common. Beyod all these blastings when needs other there they may see a vaccume.. after all its you gonna be go for ever
"men may come men may go but you go for ever..."

AD said...

dint mean all relationships are fake yar. yes true there are some so strong..thanx 4 ur cooment

Unknown said...

"everything and anything.. I just dont care...I live my rules and my life..."
i realy like that courage.....all the best and just proud to be your friend.......

AD said...

thank you buddy!