Friday, August 15, 2008

Carte blance

If at all you are unhappy today,don't forget to celebrate 62nd independence day( Am I Right), Lets celebrate our freedom too. hehhh confused a bit in India do you have freedom?? the way you want to enjoy it? sometimes really this word ' freedom' puzzles me , what doest it stands for actually? freedom to live , think, drink, eat , sleep, sex with , love ..list goes on. For me freedom is a synonym for uninterrupted life. That's why I obey my rules and actually there is no rule set for me to violate , yes that is more true to my seat of consciousness. One of my friends , Amit is the perfect person known to me to describe the different angles of freedom..He lavishly spends his time on net , browsing dating sites more frequently , navigating through all anonymous profiles, cheerful and hopeful faces , myriad poses and some obviously exposed.Once he had told me how his girl friend had flown all the way from Miami to Goa to see her play boy and that wild date. Those dusky moments of champagne and vodka , musk of erotica on the beaches of Goa , left tint of envy in my eyes. anyone would be envious three nights on beaches sky as the only roof sighing and perspiring.

They made love , without love. Amit keeps many credit cards for the payement to these sites .Had once provided me with a bulk list of online dating sites. which lies somewhere in my drawer . and my memory status is too poor to store all his dating stories and sorry I don't know how many he has had dated with. That is Amit's way of enjoying freedom in Bangalore. But here in Cochin people crave for this freedom, freedom to hold hands , to kiss on cheeks , to hug in public not in camera. and why? Baby you would be stamped sinner if it is public. One reason why me and my friend Sarika have missed all good movies in theatre hahaha.
I hope this day of mine wouldn't end with the search for that old list in my drawer .

So freedom is the unsought universal approval of your desires directed by mind. Yes lets have carte blance...
Am I right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its 61st Independence day Buddy.Also one of ur freedom wishes will be hopefully granted today :).I remember the lines of Tagore-"Where the mind is without fear & the head is held high,Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by the narrow domestic walls".Thats the kind of freedom of minds which I am looking for

AD said...

i was doubtful so its 61st ha thnx for the correction.And really oh bad luck!!!:(