Thursday, September 4, 2008

YouR KiSSeS

Iam reminded about those kisses today...its not so often but today so accidentally ..I had a gala night today...though Iam so drunk and become a habit now ..it was a hobby ...tonight the get together was in a sequestered and aesthetic resort having a close view of the cochin back waters..when the cool breeze blew on my face ..holding the the spilled glass I remembered you.

Nothing seems to be changed other than we being at the extremes of the sphere. Iam recklessly immersed in your thoughts and the different ways of admitting and confessing the love and then intimate touches and holding hands ,so deeply clutched ..Today you made me drink a lot..not you but each moment spent with you...I may say I forgot you and You are erased to be recreated again in my mind..but the truth remains so naked to me..If I have kissed your sweated neck..then I have loved you completely ..If I have kissed deep your lips then I tell you I have loved you completely ..If I have taken your hands and pressed against my heart then for sure I have loved you completely..and yes true If I have caressed your hair so passionately ..I loved you...You too had kissed me many times with out my consent..can I assume that you too loved me so intensively ...at least for an hour or a second..I know its vain ..but tonight let me sleep thinking of those lips to lips , tongue to tongue meeting endless kisses...reminding me that we were in love once....

yes truly I need you tonight ..or every night? your are not my need for a night but ...for a whole lot nights yet to come..

2 comments:

Binoy Mathew said...

to be loved and love once in a life itself is great..

Julie said...

Brimming with Passion and romance........ could sense the sincerity and the urge of Need and Love from a thirsty heart deprived of all the ecstacies it once lived with,emphasising the truth"I need you becos I love you".Its one of the biggest can't do withouts of life........and again a can't do anything........