Friday, July 25, 2008

Krishna

Haggle a soul, fix the rate and buy
But never give it to me, to hold within
My body loves to be empty, as it is and
Want to be ever..
With bated breath I see life and breathe
And disavow the self for a while
And drops the eagerness for life
See the indigo in rain drops, see the grey in tear drops
And endear the moments , as I fall in love with the
Grey moments always, hue of my belongings are black in my vision
Only yellow is yet to come..
The solitude , hidden within ,the beloved pain , that slept inside a drop
A tear drop , stopped by many laughter moments,
I need eternal bliss Krishna , the sense that you are within and hold me ever
Yes Krishna I don’t know the rest to write
I don’t know myself , even the string that connects me to you
Devotion?
No truly its amity , that makes me share the seasons,
Reasons of rain fall, sunshine and spring of my life…
Your dark face and eyes
Forebode me about the rest, nothing but
Knavish seasons yet to get…..

1 comment: